(SRDF) Youth Ambassador Program
The SRDF seeks youth Ambassadors to help to promote and represent the organization. Ambassadors will work within their immediate community on social networks and sphere of influence to raise the visibility of the SRDF achievements and milestones. Pursuing duties, Ambassadors play to their own individual strengths and abilities, Ambassadors will work to advance the common good of the organisation through social promotions of the SRDF.
Make volunteering a national habit
To mobilise 5,000 people from 1,000 colleges and corporates to volunteer by May 2022.
SRDF ambassadors to promote and drive volunteerism in his/her organisation (college/corporate), form the core of the team. National Coordinators, City Champions and City Anchors form the supporting team at the National and city levels.
Why join this dream team?
- Opportunities and ecosystem to develop your leadership skills
- Build your profile towards career ambitions
- Agriculture (Kisan Mitra)
- Opportunities to attend and network at SRDF events in their city
- Certificates on successful completion and awards/recognition for exceptional contributions
How to Participate?
User need to sign up and apply for the respective ambassador position i.e. social network, blogger, data collector, content writer etc. Need to fill the details and submit the application. The eligible candidate will be selected.
Eligibility and Selection:
- Candidate should be between 18-35 years.
- Candidate should have social accounts and knowledge on social promotions is added advantage.
- For candidate applying for blogger or content writer should submit the sample or previous works.
- Selection of the candidate will completely depend on the SRDF representative based on the resume quality, previous works, social connections etc.